Feb 23, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Well it's been a whole year since I've started blogging....where has time gone? I wish I had more to show for it. Maybe this year will be different. Since it's my blog's anniversary Happy AnniversaryI'm going to have a little contest. Not sure yet what the contest will be yet, but it will be for some stitch markers (set of 6) and I will get a picture of them posted within the next few days.

Loom Knitting Newbies Group is having a Chemo Hat drive for Bev Q at Bev's Country Cottage and so far 46 loomers have answered Dusty's pied piper call. The hats are all turning out great and here are a couple I made last weekend while I was sick in bed.


My goal is 5 hats by March 26th which I should see since I have 4 done as of today. 3 adult and 1 child.

For Loom Class, I took a baby bonnet class that Pam offered. It turned out cute but since I don't have any little girls needing one I will probably donate it to charity. I couldn't even find a doll to put it on lol The frog doesn't do the bonnet justice I included a side view too because I liked the way the yarn striped. It was also supposed to have pom poms on the ties, but I chose to leave them off.
I made a cell phone tote for an exchange and will post it as soon as I have it all together.
Keep on Looming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogoversary! I really enjoy your blog, sorry I don't comment much. Keep up the great loomy work :)!

Steph said...

Thanks Mary!

KansasA said...

Happy Blogoversary! I think your blog is great. I just love your sheep :)