Aug 11, 2006

I Knit a Noni!






Well it's finally finished. My "In the Sculptured Garden" Noni bag is finally done! I think I am addicted to her patterns...super simple and easy to make on large needles. Here is what it looked like before felting.

In pieces at left...it called for a vine (i-cord) and three flowers, but I just wanted them on one side so I did only two and 5 leaves, but only did 3. I also didn't like the way the flowers felted, so I added some crystal A/B beads to added a little sparkle and cover up the holes

Here is what it looks like when it is felted and lined:

I think I will try one of her smaller bags. Thanks Isela for hosting this KAL...it was fun! I hope to enter this into our County Fair next year as I didn't get it done for this years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh it's so pretty! I have the yarn to do the same bag...and I'll be glad to add your link to my sidebar!