Oct 19, 2006

Did anyone say Mittens?

I figured I better post since it's been awhile. The Fair Isle Mitten does have a mate see...I finally got of my b*** and took a picture. While I was doing that I manage to take pictures of the convertible mitten that I am making with the thumb attached. And while I'm on the subject of mitten's, I am making my son, who is 2, a pair of mittens on the 30 peg fine gauge round loom I received from Markman Farm. I'll post them when I get them finished, which should be in a couple of days. At that time I will post the mini stockings I made for the troops also.

I am also working on a dishcloth I charted but ran into some problems as I have a fine gauge dishcloth rake and worsted weight cotton yarn....yarn too big. I'm going to try and use Bernat's Cool Crochet yarn to see if that makes a difference. Will try and post on the result.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: