Feb 8, 2007

Washa, Washa Washa...more dishcloths!

I have been busy looming and knitting away for the last month or so. It was so cold here in the single digits for a week a while back, I thought I was going to lose some of my furry babies (bunnies) it finally warmed up to 32 degrees with sun and no snow!!!! The bunnies seem to like it better too. Now we have finally warmed up to the upper 40s....yea!!!!
.
I knitted a few dishcloths such as the Garterlac it was a lot of fun and not has hard as it looks. You can find the pattern at Criminy Jickets. For the January KAL on Monthly Dishcloths we made a snowflake cloth which was a lot of fun also. I made a couple of loomed cloths too. One was for an exchange for Looming Dishcloth’s 1st Quarter Exchange. It was my attempt at an illusion knit cloth with hearts. I will post the pattern as soon as I can get it written up. I was in such a hurry to get it sent to Janice (the recipient) before the deadline, that I forgot to take a picture of it. She was very kind to take one for me....so this is her picture of my cloth. I also loomed a little log cabin from Melissa’s Knit Dishcloth Patterns.

As you can tell, I really like making dishcloths as they are quick and easy and they are great to use, a lot better than store bought ones IMO.

I have in my head right now a design along the lines of the ballband dishcloth but for the loom. Hopefully I will find some time to work on it and get it posted on my blog.

No comments: