Mar 3, 2007

Contest Time!!

I know, I know. It's been a week since I posted that it was my blog's anniversary and I was going to have a contest for 6 stitch markers, well I finally have them finished and a contest to go with it. YEA for me! This is quite an accomplishment since I usually just start a project, become bored with it and start another. oh well.

Here are the stitch markers you can win. They fit up to size US 7 needles and looms of the small and fine gauge. All you need to do is guess how many candy hearts are in this glass. Closest one will receive the stitch markers. Sound easy? It is...just send me an
email smcelheran @ gorge.net (take out the spaces) with your guess. I will announce the winner on my blog on March 7th. Will take guesses until March 6th.

Keep on looming/knitting. Have a great weekend!

No comments: