Apr 18, 2006

looming NoahWell it's been over a month since I've posted anything....been busy with life, looming, crocheting and knitting as well as showing my bunnies.

I do have to share with you a picture of my future loomer. He wants to be like mom...maybe when he is a little older I can teach him...Isn't he the cutest! :)



Here are a few projects I have been working on...

To the left is the towel topper I made for the towel topper exchange, it was fun and I received a very pretty towel topper from Sue Guthman. It is hanging on my stove as I write this....it is so springy that it definately brightens up this ugly Oregon weather we have been having lately.

I have also been knitting and crocheting preemie hats and booties and a blanket (1 so far). The booties have been fun and were the first I had ever done...never did make any for my own kids. These hats booties and afghan will be going to Teeny Tiny Treasures in NC.

No comments: