Apr 27, 2006


WIPS


Not much happening this past week really. I have a few WIP's, as I am trying to put together a pattern for a sleeveless shell...here is what I have loomed so far. The yarn is Reynolds Saucy which is a cotton yarn.

I also have almost finished a small flat bottom bag from Crystal's Blog that I hope to felt. It will be my first one. I also have a bag (small tote) that I hope to finished today to felt and I will post before and after pictures together to show the difference. I hope it turns out.

And here are the dreaded socks for Noah. The yarn is Lion Brand Magic Stripes, that are almost finished, but I just haven't taken the time to finish them...maybe one of these days. lol

Well back to looming and hopefully more to post soon. Loom on!

1 comment:

KansasA said...

Hi Steph, the socks are looking really great!